The Media & Marketing Group | Voorhees NJ
Associate Art Director • September 2011 – Present
- Create multiple unique, quality designs daily under tight deadlines for print & web (posters, ads, billboards, logos, web banners, social media updates, invitations & more).
- Ability to produce creative solutions while adhering to brand-standards.
- Conceptualize & produce designs in both team-oriented and self-motivated environments.
- Maintain communication with account executives to meet demands of clients.
- Point Designer for a collection of clients, including local restaurants, banks and lawfirms, in addition to contributing design support for clients in the casino industry.
- Coordinate production and preparation of files for print vendors. Files range from ads and table tents, to bus terminal wraps and international tradeshow booths.
Freelance | Sicklerville NJ
Freelance Graphic Designer • March 2007 – Present
- Create custom solutions for social stationery, corporate branding, and online web experiences.
- Propose several unique and creative solutions, before & after addressing client revisions.
- Maintain open communication with clients via email and/or personal meetings.
- Develop an online presence for companies across multiple platforms as well as through websites & social media.
- Assemble and turnaround print designs in timely manner.
- Donated design services for all promotional collateral for the 3rd Annual: Rock the Troops Benefit Concert, hosted by Liberty USO Young Leadership Council.
Current Medicine Group | Philadelphia PA
Graphic Designer • April 2007 – December 2009
- Executed design, layout and production of medical journals and atlases, in addition to print collateral for marketing and sales purposes.
- Maintained project trackers and status reports for art department use.
- Revised and reproduced electronic images, charts, graphs and schematics.
Adobe Creative Suite CS6 • CSS & HTML • WordPress • iWork • Microsoft Office • Mac & PC
Drexel University | Philadelphia PA
Graduated Spring of 2007 • Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Cum Laude
Client: Suave Men | Role: Visual Creative Director
For more than 40 years, the 4A’s Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) has been known as the top industry program for training the best and the brightest in the business. IAAS programs are comprehensive after-work-hours courses, approximately 12-to-14 weeks long, and are designed for agency professionals with one-to-four years of experience. Students develop their skills by working on an actual client assignment in a team environment. Participants attend weekly lectures and are required, through teamwork, to develop a total advertising program in their “mini-agencies” for a given product or service. Teams compete by “presenting” their work to the “client.” Some of the classes during the program include: digital & social media landscape, positioning & branding, ROI, meaningful metrics & data mining, creative brief writing & creative development, understanding the consumer, new business, presentation skills.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Nomination: THE GOOD EGG AWARD To a staff member who exemplifies team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Nomination: OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT BY AN EMPLOYEE UNDER FIRE Outstanding effort by a staff member who was called upon to successfully handle a difficult assignment (situation, client personality, etc.).
- SHINING STAR Based on votes for an individual whom you feel has shown extraordinary effort, teamwork, and accomplishment.
- Nomination: THE IRON MAN AWARD Achievement by an employee in a tour of agency duty over multiple years.
- Nomination: THE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR Recognition to a junior-level staffer who has achieved significant growth and contribution over the past year.